Moist Chocolate Muffins
Muffins are baked individual cup-cake sized foods with a moist course grained centre that were already famous in the English regions, mainly in Wales during the 19th century. Ranging from savory to sweet, there are many options to choose from.
So whether it be muffins for breakfast or dessert. This recipe from All Recipes is my go to for that delicious chocolate muffins.
- 1 cups white sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cups plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and grease a 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners
- Combine the flour, sugar, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a large bowl
- Whisk the egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl
- Combine the wet mixture and the dry ingredients and stir it until it is smooth
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups until it’s 3/4 full and sprinkle the chocolate chips on the top
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until when a toothpick is inserted into the center it comes out clean
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing the cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack.
When the muffins have cooled serve it with tea, coffee or a glass of milk and I hope you enjoy!